Blog Matter

Share any directions, blog linkups or other free blogging tools.
Silver

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Derp! Found the input code bar. Well well this addicting. I love how the achievements make it more interactive and fun! Like easter eggs.

Nicole

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:44 pm

Very excited that BlogMatter came back. Really loving all the changes and the new achievement system. Can't wait for people to become more involve so we can start posting more as a community.

You ladies have done an amazing job with Blog Matter, kudos to you!

Karin

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:00 am

Ooh nice! I never got around to join Blog Matter last time, but this time I'm so in! I'm creating an account right now :D

Silver

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:32 am

Kya wrote:A new achievement has been added. You can unlock it by using the redeem code: cupmb
Hey Kya! I got a question about BM groups. I am in the personal blog group and I feel that my blog does not fit into the other groups so I did not join.
1) Can I still join in discussions in the other groups?
2) Is there a criteria when it comes to joining groups? For example, my blog is mostly personal/journal in general but sometimes I blog about my travel journeys or craft projects. Can I still join the travel group and craft group as long as I have posted something relevant to it? (*note this is just an example used. Haha I feel my blog only applies to personal.) Or should it be a mainly travel blog then one joins the travel group. Or is it up to the indiv bloggers to decide? Or admin/mods?

Secondly, if we hold multiple blogs, will blog matter be able to list them down in the seprate groups as a directory or in our profile? I haven't tried checking if it is doable yet but just thinking out loud.

Thirdly, I seconded expanding more groups that Tara suggested and ofc as what you said with more people joining. This includes film/tv for review sites or related sites, anime/manga and perhaps hobbies? Then again hobbies are personal but thinking along the lines of niche hobbies such as cosplay or knitting etc

Kya

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:39 am

Silver wrote:
Kya wrote:A new achievement has been added. You can unlock it by using the redeem code: cupmb
Hey Kya! I got a question about BM groups. I am in the personal blog group and I feel that my blog does not fit into the other groups so I did not join.
1) Can I still join in discussions in the other groups?
2) Is there a criteria when it comes to joining groups? For example, my blog is mostly personal/journal in general but sometimes I blog about my travel journeys or craft projects. Can I still join the travel group and craft group as long as I have posted something relevant to it? (*note this is just an example used. Haha I feel my blog only applies to personal.) Or should it be a mainly travel blog then one joins the travel group. Or is it up to the indiv bloggers to decide? Or admin/mods?

Secondly, if we hold multiple blogs, will blog matter be able to list them down in the seprate groups as a directory or in our profile? I haven't tried checking if it is doable yet but just thinking out loud.

Thirdly, I seconded expanding more groups that Tara suggested and ofc as what you said with more people joining. This includes film/tv for review sites or related sites, anime/manga and perhaps hobbies? Then again hobbies are personal but thinking along the lines of niche hobbies such as cosplay or knitting etc
You are very welcome to join and participate in different groups! I know that many of us have different interests and even blogs that cover different topics, so there is no harm at all in joining different ones!

I am going to create a topic on the forums there, where people can suggest group ideas. Depending on the popularity of an idea, there I can probably make a new group for it. :D
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

xxDriftingAway

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:09 pm

I had no idea it was back up! Awesome! :D Joining now!
http://dudethatserin.site/ - Find me everywhere through this domain. :)

Kya

Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:47 am

With the update in the awards plugin, I had to change how the cup badge was given. If you would like the badge, let me know your username on the site and I can award it to you. :D
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

• Information