Suggestions

Updates, news and latest information about Cup MB.
Kya

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:17 am

Kalliste wrote:Are we able to embed youtube videos? I've tried the usual things but not sure how it works in phpbb
It doesn't seem to be an option that works at the moment either. x_x
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

Kalliste

Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 am

Ok no worries :) I saw a few things but it looked like it was only older versions of phpbb.

Jessica

Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:54 am

Could it be possible to add a Heart button for people's posts? I think that'd be awesome. :D
Blog ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest

Karin

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:43 am

Not a big deal, but would it be possible to get the "Mark forums as read" button (under "forum" in the top menu) to show up even when on the forums?
Right now it only shows up when on the home page, so if I'm looking at the list of most recent posts or new posts or similar I have to go back to the home page before being able to mark as read.

Kya

Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 am

Jessica wrote:Could it be possible to add a Heart button for people's posts? I think that'd be awesome. :D
I just looked on the phpbb website at the plugins and was sure that there would be a plugin to like a post, but I could not find one. o_O Hopefully this will be something that is available soon.
Karin wrote:Not a big deal, but would it be possible to get the "Mark forums as read" button (under "forum" in the top menu) to show up even when on the forums?
Right now it only shows up when on the home page, so if I'm looking at the list of most recent posts or new posts or similar I have to go back to the home page before being able to mark as read.
I just looked at the theme code, but it looks like that menu item is wrapped in an if statement with php and I am a little scared to mess with it in case I break everything. x_x
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

Kalliste

Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:58 am

Karin wrote:Not a big deal, but would it be possible to get the "Mark forums as read" button (under "forum" in the top menu) to show up even when on the forums?
I don't know if it helps or not or if it's actually what you're doing but you should also have an option to set a forum as read (e.g Introductions) by scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on the spanner icon.

Silver

Sat May 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Is it possible to create polls?

Kya

Sun May 03, 2015 6:59 am

Silver wrote:Is it possible to create polls?
Oh. I thought the answer would be use, but apparently not. :z Hopefully with the next version of phpbb, there might be a lot of improvements!
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

Jessica

Thu May 07, 2015 4:15 am

Oh, the poll thing sucks. Then we could do all sorts of neat boards with it. :(
Blog ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest

Holland

Fri May 08, 2015 11:55 pm

I noticed there's no forum/subforum for questions about Giraffe, so maybe add one like we had on Wispie? It's just that I prefer posting questions so if any other hostee is experiencing the same issue or has the same question, they can be in the know as well :)

• Information