Hello from Singapore~

Introduce yourself to the community and tell us all about you!
Yvette

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:39 am

Hello everyone, I'm Yvette!
I am from Singapore, which is a small country in Southeast Asia. In the day, I am a boring accountant with no fun at all. I work long hours and feel super tired. And I am only 25 this April. Why am I so lethargic? :slight_frown:

After I knock off from work :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: I read blogs, hang out with friends and obsess over my boyfriend. :blush: He is always busy at work so we seldom meet. We still text each other daily, though!

Blogging has always been a stress relief for me and I really like writing long posts about me and what I've learnt, etc.

Recently, I have been thinking what else I can do with my life apart from working and I happen to find this MB from Kya's blog. :heart_eyes: Hope this is a good direction lol

Kalliste

Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:13 am

Hello Yvette!

I'm sorry you're so lethargic, I feel a bit that way about work and life too. Have you done any blood tests at all? I was feeling very low for months in the beginning of 2016 and it turned out that I was B12 and iron deficient which makes you feel tired all the time.

Anyway, welcome :D I hope you find some more things to do (and share them with us :))!

Yvette

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello Sarah~

Hmm... I didn't take any blood tests... I thought it was just a lack of sleep hahaha
That's a good idea, I should find out what's wrong because it's been quite some time. :yum:

Nancy

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:21 am

Hello Yvette! It's pretty cool that you're an accountant. I'm probably the worst when it comes to balancing :').. Hope you'll have a great time here.

Yvette

Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:59 am

Hey Nancy! Thanks~ It's a hard thing to do...

You too! Have fun!

Kya

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:05 am

Hey, great to have you here. Kalliste did make a great suggestion. Sometimes you can be tired because of lack of sleep, but other times there is other reasons as well. Can't hurt to have things checked. :D
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

• Information