How Often Do You Post?

General discussion relating to blogs and blogging.
Nancy

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:08 am

Do you have a blogging schedule or post frequency?

I try to post at least once per week. I tend to give a 5-9 day gap between my posts. Share what your posting habits are!

Aigoo

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:09 pm

I have four regular columns I post on a set day each month, and then in between, I post something 4-7 days apart on average XD So my frequency varies, and it's set in a few ways.
~ TC
Blog | Twitter

Fayeth

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:31 am

Nowhere near as often as I should. I really need to get my butt in gear there. I'm trying to get into the habit but it's hard and I'm *so* lazy, lol.
"Trouble's just a bubble and the clouds will soon roll by..."

Kya

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:56 pm

I have been trying to do a post every week. I usually like to have a blog post each Saturday, but sometimes I mix it up a little and do one on different days. It also depends if I have something that I also want to share at a certain point. :D
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

Kalliste

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:43 am

At the moment I haven't been. I have been in a lengthy process of deciding whether I want to continue my blog at all. Sometimes I think "I'd really like to write/post something" but then I generally don't. I think recently I've been a bit afraid of releasing my thoughts into the world.

I am thinking of doing one for next months Timeless Thoughts though :)

Kya

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:35 am

Kalliste wrote:
At the moment I haven't been. I have been in a lengthy process of deciding whether I want to continue my blog at all. Sometimes I think "I'd really like to write/post something" but then I generally don't. I think recently I've been a bit afraid of releasing my thoughts into the world.

I am thinking of doing one for next months Timeless Thoughts though :)
I miss reading your posts but I can completely understand. You have to feel comfortable about doing it. :*
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

Luana

Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 pm

I have considered closing my blog and turning it into a hub for various personal and work projects, but then I resolved to keep the blog and just change what I write about and how I do it.

Ideally, I'll write 4 posts a month from now on -- let's see if I can stick to the plan without closing into a shell again. ^^
Kalliste wrote:
I can relate, Kalliste. Here's my 2 little cents and what I did to not stop blogging: find a few themes, topics and/or formats that you still feel comfortable sharing with the world, and only post about those. Everything else can be moved to a private/members-only blog or a paper journal.

A little less personal, maybe, but you can still enjoy blogging. :)
~ Luana <3
luana.me (personal blog) · luana.berters.net (my fantasy alter-ego)
My character blogging site (for fun & biz)
LuanaTF (TW) · luanaspinetti (IG)

xxDriftingAway

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:30 pm

I'm trying to post once a week now. I'm pre-typing most of my posts so that it is easier for me to do that. I try to have at least 2 blogs pre-typed at once that I can go back and edit. :)
http://dudethatserin.site/ - Find me everywhere through this domain. :)

Fayeth

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:20 am

xxDriftingAway wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:30 pm
I'm trying to post once a week now. I'm pre-typing most of my posts so that it is easier for me to do that. I try to have at least 2 blogs pre-typed at once that I can go back and edit. :)
I really need to start scheduling posts. I tend to only hop on my stupid blog when I have something to rant about! Hehe.
"Trouble's just a bubble and the clouds will soon roll by..."

• Information