Bad Habits

A place to discuss anything and everything.
tinatins

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:25 am

Elfwink wrote:I procrastinate way too much.
Me too! I guess that's my worst habit. >< I slack off too much haha. Also sometimes, when I go online for something, I forget the time and get surprised hours later that I've been sitting in front of the computer for half the day already. ><

Emily

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:40 pm

I don't sleep enough! I'm trying to fix that by putting it in my calendar, lol. If it's in the planner, then I have to do it, right?

Christine

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Kalliste wrote:Snacking! I'm such a bad snacker and can always seem to justify just one more! Trying to cut down :)
This this this. I'm home for the summer and I find myself snacking more often than usual...

Also, dwelling on things and worrying about whether I upset someone. I need to get over that!

Sofie

Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Kisses wrote:I have a bad habit of picking my lips. Ugh. They're always so chapped though, no matter what I do. They're just always dry so picking them makes me feel better!
I used to do that, A LOT, but since I have begun wearing lipstick (not often but sometimes), I have made it a point to keep my lips moisturized. Otherwise it can look a little wonky, I think -- at least on me.
I don't know what has happened to me this summer. I used to be so lazy with myself, but now I have even begun to -- GASP -- apply bodylotion after showering.

birdie

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:03 am

Mine are procrastinating, and picking the skin around my nails. I try to be better at using hand lotion so that the skin won't get dry and thus avoid the picking, but it's a really hard habit to break. :/

Hannah

Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Besides spending entirely too much time online... skin picking (mostly at zits and scabs), chewing the skin on my cheeks and inside of my lips when I'm really anxious, forgetting to eat (thanks ADHD meds), not doing my dishes to the point of using mugs and storage containers for bowls... definitely guilty of that one right now...

Kalliste

Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 am

Losing motivation for things is a big one for me. If something gets too hard I won't try and persevere I'll just give up on it even if I really like it

pauline

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:16 pm

One of my bad habits, that I really need to stop doing, is checking Instagram and Facebook on my phone every five minutes. It's kinda insane because the posts are still the same. There's nothing new, but I still check them. Sometimes I just have to put my phone out of reach.

Kalliste

Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:27 am

pauline wrote:One of my bad habits, that I really need to stop doing, is checking Instagram and Facebook on my phone every five minutes. It's kinda insane because the posts are still the same. There's nothing new, but I still check them. Sometimes I just have to put my phone out of reach.
Yes, well for me it is email. I'm always checking to see if I have new email. I recently got a new phone with a working notification led (my old one broke :'() and it's a lot easier just to leave the phone alone.

Erin.nu

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:17 am

Smoking and drinking a lot of soda.

• Information