Hangout?

A place to discuss anything and everything.
Kalliste

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:18 am

maybe we can all put down our timezone and preferred available times and see if we can make a good time for most/all of us.

AEST (GMT+10) - Sat/Sun: 3PM or Mon - Fri: 9PM

Silver

Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:34 am

Kalliste wrote:maybe we can all put down our timezone and preferred available times and see if we can make a good time for most/all of us.

Kalliste: AEST (GMT+10) - Sat/Sun: 3PM or Mon - Fri: 9PM
Silver: SINGAPORE TIME (GMT+8) - ON HOLIDAY ATM SO I AM ON ANY TIME
Yes that was what I was thinking of as well! Probably a weekend would work best for most of us. We'll see where the majority of us are living at.

Aigoo

Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:37 am

I cannot guarantee a time at all because my schedule is never set ~____~;;
~ TC
Blog | Twitter

Lotte

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Why not just create a chat and people will just come and go when they can?
Last edited by Lotte on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kya

Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:38 am

Lotte wrote:Why not just create a chat and people we'll just come and go when they can?
That sounds like a great idea. :D
Image Kya
kya.nu - @up

Kalliste

Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 am

The only potential issue with an 'all day, everyday' chat is that it can sometimes replace the forum.

Lotte

Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Kalliste wrote:The only potential issue with an 'all day, everyday' chat is that it can sometimes replace the forum.

I don't think this'll be too big of an issue (though that's of course just my opinion) because for me the value of a constant live chat is just always having company whereas the value in a forum lies in the discussions.

Fleur

Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 pm

I would join a text/talk/webcam chat but it would take me awhile to actually become involved in the conversations, I think. I am rather shy at first.

Karin

Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:16 am

Lotte wrote:
Kalliste wrote:The only potential issue with an 'all day, everyday' chat is that it can sometimes replace the forum.

I don't think this'll be too big of an issue (though that's of course just my opinion) because for me the value of a constant live chat is just always having company whereas the value in a forum lies in the discussions.
How about having an "all day, everyday" but only for like, a weekend or something?
We all live in different parts of the world with different time zones, so finding a time that suits everybody is probably difficult, but if we have a whole weekend people can come and go as they please while still having a limited time frame.

Lotte

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:07 am

Karin wrote:
Lotte wrote:

How about having an "all day, everyday" but only for like, a weekend or something?
We all live in different parts of the world with different time zones, so finding a time that suits everybody is probably difficult, but if we have a whole weekend people can come and go as they please while still having a limited time frame.
That's a great idea!

• Information