I don't know what to make of this

A place to discuss anything and everything.
Erin.nu

Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:30 am

I've been talking to an autistic guy (I'm also autistic) for about a year now via e-mail. One time I tried to e-mail him and the e-mail bounced back because he deleted his account. I was going through a really rough time and he kept e-mailing me and I told him to leave me alone because I was trying to sleep. I felt really bad about it for awhile, but several months later, he emailed me from a new account and I apologized and everything was ok. Fast forward to today. I haven't heard from him for several weeks which I thought was unusual, so I tried sending him an e-mail, and it bounced back because he deleted his account. He did tell me last month that his friend died and he was really upset. I'm not sure why he'd delete his whole account though, I guess that's just what I don't understand. I have no idea if I'll ever hear from him again or not.

Kalliste

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:01 am

That's frustrating. Is there anywhere else you could check to see if he's ok? social media for example? Do you happen to know his full name? You could even just try googling him.

Erin.nu

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Kalliste wrote:That's frustrating. Is there anywhere else you could check to see if he's ok? social media for example? Do you happen to know his full name? You could even just try googling him.
I tried searching for him, I'm not sure if his full name is really his name. He told me he didn't have a Facebook, and all the people under his name on there aren't him.

• Information