Free hosting providers [list]

Discuss domain names and hosting providers.
ana35

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Kya wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:55 am
If you need free hosting for your website, this list may just help. If you know of another free host, please let us know!
Update on the list.

- LittleDancer has been dead for a while - nobody ever replied back when I tried to contact them.
- Pinkwish has become Sugarkiss.org - and it's still very good. ;)
- Done My Way only offers 200MB disk space, which is something good for the 2000s - and when I used it years ago my application came a month later.
- ThreeWords Host hasn't been free for a while.

New free hosts.

- Quixotic.plasteeq.net
- Firewish.net
- Glittersweet.net
- EMNHosting
- Leprd.space

The first three require Facebook - owners want to be contacted there....very childish, since not all world has Facebook. :/

Kalliste

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:49 am

A agree on the requirement of Facebook... I have it but it's not something I use regularly. Also, those top 3 have layouts that look like they're from 15 years ago. Like a blast from the past :D And they all offer sub domain hosting! Did I just jump in a time machine? :D

Heather

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:14 pm

I've recently opened up free hosting for blogs at my blog :) http://blog.ruby-wings.net

Nancy

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:17 am

When there are *free* web hosting providers, how much do you expect to get free?

I saw someone complaining that 500mb is not enough. At the same time, it is free to begin with and people act so entitled to free web hosting.

Share your thoughts :)

Susanne

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:16 pm

I wouldn't expect anything with free hosting unless it was offered by a good friend. Otherwise I wouldn't dare to use free hosting because I'd except the service to close down at any time.

Aigoo

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 am

Nancy wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:17 am
When there are *free* web hosting providers, how much do you expect to get free?

I saw someone complaining that 500mb is not enough. At the same time, it is free to begin with and people act so entitled to free web hosting.

Share your thoughts :)
If it's free, it's free. If you don't like the condition, then . . . I guess you'll have to buy your hosting???

I would be thankful for whatever I can get for free :) But I wanted to be in control of my own websites and hosting, so that's why I chose to get paid hosting.
~ TC
Blog | Twitter

xxDriftingAway

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:36 pm

I'm offering free hosting as well: http://hostwish.net

I've gone back and forth about whether I really wanted to offer this and I've finally decided that I do. So, it is staying on my hosting site and I have my own forum so if you want to get hosted you can just make comments on my forum as well. The plans on my forum are smaller but some of them also offer more items.
http://dudethatserin.site/ - Find me everywhere through this domain. :)

• Information